Sunday, January 3, 2010

NEW ITEMS: PDF Birth Announcements!


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years? I did! Except that it has gone way too fast and weather down under has been pretty dismal! The sun has not been out to play and I havn't had much beach time! My new years resolution: to pay more attention to my Etsy store and fit more exercise into my life! What's yours?

I have posted up four different Birth Announcement designs in my store! They are all PDF printables, so all you need to do is send me the baby's details, and a gorgeously cute high res photo of your new arrival and I will send you the made up PDF for you to print and send off to as many people as you like!

Pretty nifty right?


BTW: it's my bday tomorrow! It comes around so quickly! I think I'll go see the new Sherlock Holmes movie and maybe get a massage? Looking forward to what ever happens!

Happy 2010!
Mel xx

3 comments:

starbrained said...

These are the cutest things ever. Awww!

Mei said...

Happy belated birthday! You share the same birthday with my dad :D

I love those baby prints! I think it's a great idea. I especially love the first two - they're really classy :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. It's nice to come across another polymer clay jeweler every now and then!

Hope your birthday was great, and that your new year has been good!

Tinys and Tea said...

Thanks Mei and Some Girl!

I know a lot of people that have birthdays either on or around the 4th!

I love coming across polymer clay artists too! You're very talented Mei! The cupcakes are my fave!

Hope you have a great 2010 ahead of you two!

Related Posts with Thumbnails