Monday, August 2, 2010

What's in my Sketchbook - Mr Fredricksen


I've been having a bit of trouble with my art lately and decided to go back to basics with drawing and sketching more. I want to get back to doing more 'hands-on' illustrating.

Here are a couple of sketches in my sketchbook I did recently. They're inspired from the movie UP, and it's Mr Fredricksen as a little boy, and when he's older. I'm going to colour them too but I'm not sure what I should do with these... (what do you think?)... anyway, for now it's just for me to continue drawing and practicing.

I had a lot of fun going back to sketching and shading with a pencil. I want to make more of an effort sketching so I'll hopefully be posting more of 'What's in my Sketchbook' every week. Let me know what you guys think!

Mel xx

2 comments:

Moe said...

UP is one of my favorite movies! I love your sketches :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Wow, I can't believe you drew these. These are pretty good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails