Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Item: Paperdolls and Puppets!!

 Hi Friends!!

I just added 3 new items to my store. The first is a paperdoll set that I'd been working on (seemed like for AGES!!). I've re-worked my little paperdoll girl. Seeing as this is the first and original set which includes the doll, you get 3 outfits in this set - one page of adorable fashion clothes, and two pages of Alice In Wonderland clothes!




The second is a finger puppet set of The Three Little Pigs. There's a background, 3 pigs, and 1 wolf. Put your fingers in the holes and play!




Lastly, I added a Baby Congratulation card with a lift up flap. It's a printable file, so you create all this yourself! Send it to your friend for a cute surprise when they lift up the flap!



You can find all these items here.
I hope you enjoy these new illustrations as much as I do!

Mel xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails