Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sunday Picks

I hope everyone had a great week. We are finally getting some warm weather in Oz! Yippee! So excited to start wearing t-shirts and shorts again. I'm posting this a couple days early this week because guess where I'm jet setting off to?..... FIJI! We are going to have a relaxing few days in Fiji where we will also attend a friend's wedding! I can not wait.

Favourite Craving: (Seriously Happy Meal)



Favourite Video: The Kids React videos make me laugh so much. If you have some time, watch a few of the others. But this Nyan Cat one is my fave.




Favourite Song: Eyes by Kaskade





Favourite Colour Scheme: Cupcake Brights (Design Seeds)


Favourite Accessory: (atseoul)



Share some of your favourites!
Have a beautiful week!

Mel xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails