Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Picks

It's been a really hot day today and I didn't want to waste it staying indoors. But I couldn't last long under the sun either. So we just went to Flower Power and bought some new plants for our balcony. It's been something that was long overdue. And I know we only just got them, but I do feel like I have a bit of a green thumb! Can you guys tell me what plants are good 'beginner' plants?

Here are my Sunday picks:

Favourite book: Bossypants by Tina Fey



Favourite song: Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John (to celebrate the release of The Lion King on DVD - my favourite movie of all time)




Favourite bag: Bohdana Satchel from Forever New



Favourite home decor: (Pottery Barn)



Favourite kids item: Little Lamb Plate by Jane Jenni (Urbanbaby) - doesn't stop me from buying one for myself!


Do you have a favourite?

Have a beautiful week!

Mel xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails