Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Picks

The weather was hot, sausages and kebabs were on the barbie, everyone sat on fold-out chairs or a blanket, the girls made sangria, the boys kicked around a soccer ball. I love Summer Sunday BBQs.

Here are my Sunday picks:

Favourite book: Tales of the Unexpected by Roald Dahl. How have I read all of Roald Dahl's other books and not this one?


Favourite Etsy store: jolinne - sweet illustrations


Favourite photo: 


Photography Images

Favourite colour scheme: Marshmallow tints


Favourite video: The Hunger Games trailer. Oh it looks so good! I can't wait to watch this! I needed to share. Has anyone else read the books?


XO Mel

1 comment:

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

I cant wait for the Hunger Games it looks so good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails